Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Prayer of Hope

11/1/2021 - offered by Kathy Markarian

A Prayer of Hope

Lord Jesus, I pray this day for strength, because there are times when things get tough and I feel like quitting.

Lord Jesus, I ask this day for the comforting reassurance of Your love, because there are times when people fail me, and I am tempted to lose hope.

Lord Jesus, I seek this day for Your light to guide my steps, because there are times when life is confusing and difficult, and I lose my way.

Help me, O Lord, to pick up the pieces, wipe my tears, face the sun, and start over again, for all is possible when I place my faith and trust in You, my Saving God.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wish

12/18/23 - offered by Fr. Vazken A Christmas wish for you and our world… May the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the per...