Monday, October 4, 2021

Show us the way

10/4/2021 - Offered by Seza Ouzounian

3rd Step Prayer from Alcoholics Anonymous

“God, I offer myself to Thee – to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt.  Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will.  Take away my difficulties (fears), that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love, and Thy Way of life.  May I do Thy will always.”

Dear God,

Show us the way to extend our love to You, to others and to ourselves.  It is through love that peace will come into the world.

May we not be tempted by the darkness of the world that You are gone.  You are here.  You are closer to us than our breath.  We are safe knowing this truth.  We are blessed.

Help us to be tolerant toward each other, to accept our differences, to not judge.  Give us the courage to combat prejudice and intolerance wherever they exist.

Bless us all God with compassion, with kindness and with peace.

Bless our Armenian race, our faith and country and help us increase in numbers with more babies. Let us have hope and courage to grow, love, prosper and serve.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wish

12/18/23 - offered by Fr. Vazken A Christmas wish for you and our world… May the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the per...