Monday, October 11, 2021

Heavenly Father

10/11/2021 - offered by Meline Talarian

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Heavenly Father,

I thank You for loving me. I thank You for always protecting me from evil and carrying me in the palm of Your hands. I thank You for all the blessings You have given me in my earthly life.

I know I get weak at times and I allow the enemy to creep in with doubt and fear. During these times, Father, help me to resist the temptation. Please guide my every step so that I am transformed. Help me to renew my mind and to stay strong with positive thoughts as I get closer and closer to You.

Father, I can do nothing without Your grace. No matter how much I plan or I worry, nothing will happen without Your will. I trust that You always have my higher good in mind. So, I thank You for helping and strengthening me to move forward with the decisions I have to make each day.

Father, I thank You for the new beginning You have granted me. I have faith that You will keep me healthy as I let go of past feelings and thoughts of fear and guilt. Help me to surrender my life to You. Please give my joy back and fill my heart with determination, trust, faith and love.

Father, also grant me the grace to walk in Your shoes. Help me to be a blessing to others and to serve without complaining so that I am worthy of Your protection. 
I pray this in Jesus’ name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wish

12/18/23 - offered by Fr. Vazken A Christmas wish for you and our world… May the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the per...