Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Embrace with open arms

offered by Yn. Susan Movsesian
July 27, 2026

Lord, you are always with us. You embrace with open arms all who believe in you. I believe in you. I love and praise you. You are the creator of all things, and your love is inside each of us. I try to respect, love, and have compassion for all people and creation, as all things are from you.

Lord, I ask that you make me an instrument of your peace. Grant me pause to have understanding and compassion instead of internally or externally reacting when I am near people who display selfishness and ways of selfish ways and gestures of entitlement. We know and we teach that it is important to know and declare what we believe. We also have learned that God's greatest commandment is for us to love. May we always know that love is a verb. Help me and us to always execute your love in all things we do, Lord, as we end this evening session of questions of faith, and continue to start our week. We ask that you watch over our friends who are healing and recovering, who are grieving, who are dying, and who are birthing. We ask that you shadow the helpers with your love and guidance. Grant strength, faith, courage and comfort to all who hurt and struggle. As a family of faith, may we offer hope through our prayers and actions of love, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trusting Always

offered by Lynn Bedrosian August 10, 2026 When you are in the midst of challenging circumstances, it is crucial to keep trusting Me. Whispe...