Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Remember Your Words

5/22/23 - offered by Annie Kanjian

Lord, thank you for the blessings in our lives on earth and thank you for

the promise of eternal life with you in Heaven.


Despite this knowledge, the burdens of daily life can leave us worried,

weary or disheartened. Please help us remember your words in our

times of weakness so that they may strengthen and uplift us – your

words such as those in Isaiah:


“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar

on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and

not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31


And “fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I

will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous

right hand.” Isaiah 41:10


And in Matthew:

“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in

heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my

burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30


Thank you, Lord, that you are our hope and salvation and that we can

always turn to you and find peace.


In Jesus’ name we pray

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wish

12/18/23 - offered by Fr. Vazken A Christmas wish for you and our world… May the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the per...