Thursday, September 1, 2022

Prayer of Thanksgiving

8/30/22 offered by Taleen Marcarian

Prayer of Thanks

Lord, please guide me to always offer you a heart of thanksgiving and praise in my daily life.

Teach me to pray continually and to be thankful in all circumstances.

I give thanks for Your all powerful presence and love within our Bible Study group. I give

thanks for Father Vazken and his inspiring effect on each person in this group.

I give thanks to the technology that has not only allowed us to come together from all over

the world, but has also opened a path for the ePostle.net ministry to be created and to

continue to spread Your love.

I pray for Your continued protection, strength and guidance for this Bible Study group so

that we may follow our daily paths to fulfill Your greater purpose

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wish

12/18/23 - offered by Fr. Vazken A Christmas wish for you and our world… May the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the per...