Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Good Things

7/25/22 offered by Meline Talarian

Dear Father,

Today, I want to focus on all the good things You have done and continue to do for me and my loved ones.

You are my healer, my protector, my rescuer, and my provider. Thank You for giving me Your strength, joy, peace, and love. I will never take for granted the simple things You have provided…a roof over my head, my good health, financial resources, and dear friends and family to love and cherish.

God, please remove any distractions or fears that may be keeping me from staying focused on You. So, when I come up against any troubles or difficulties, help me to remember how loyal and faithful You are to me.

You are enough for me and I know I can trust You to always protect me and my loved ones. Nothing is impossible for You.

You are worthy of all my praise. 
In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wish

12/18/23 - offered by Fr. Vazken A Christmas wish for you and our world… May the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the per...