Monday, July 26, 2021

7/26/21 - Trust me

July 26, 2021 - offered by Lynn Bedrosian

Trust me and don’t be afraid. Do not be frightened by world events or news reports. These reports are biased – presented as if I do not exist. News clips show tiny bits of world events from which the most important factor has been carefully removed: My presence in the world. As journalists sift through massive amounts of information, they strain out everything about Me and what I’m accomplishing on the earth.


Whenever your world is feeling like a scary place, turn to Me and encourage yourself in My Presence. Follow the example of David, who strengthened himself in the Lord when his men were threatening to stone him. You can also find courage through remembering who I am. Ponder My awesome Glory and Power; delight in My unfailing Love. Rejoice that you are on an adventurous journey with Me and your ultimate destination is heaven. As you keep focusing on Me and enjoying the rich relationship I offer you, fear will subside and Joy will rise up within you. Trust in Me wholeheartedly, beloved, for I am your Strength and your Song.


Isaiah 12:2; Exodus 33:14; 1 Samuel 30:6 NKJV

From Jesus Always, Embracing Joy in His Presence, by Sarah Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wish

12/18/23 - offered by Fr. Vazken A Christmas wish for you and our world… May the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the per...